So I'm a blogger. Cool.
I'm going to try and keep this page updated as best I can throughout the summer while I'm on my internship at Trailer Park in hollywood. So my peeps who have a vested interest in me or are just bored and need something to do, should check this out every now and then.
I just finished my last exam and am pretty sure I dominated it. Hopefully it'll give me a much needed A. I also just checked my computer science professor's website a second ago and he has finally gotten around to grading our 10 homework assignments we've done over the semester. It's really aggravating when I receive a bad grade on one of these assignments (he's currently on 6 of 10) because THE CLASS IS OVER and he is just now grading them. Since I didn't know what I made on them I had no questions. Now I know and I have a lot of questions! I really want to send an e-mail reaming him, but think I'll wait until after grades are posted. ...I'm a smart kid, I know. Enough of that.
I'm a senior in college. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment